Fall 2021 Advanced Complex Trauma and Dissociation Training
Time & Location
About The Event
This training presents a unique theoretical model based on compassionate, competency based relational interventions for complex, developmental trauma and neuro-dissociative states. The advanced resourcing and interventions taught are consistent with strengthening a client’s multi-directional attention which underlies the ability to manage neuro-dissociative states, regulate emotionally and physically, reduce ptsd symptoms and build compassionate relationships internally and externally.
Remote participation can be done in one of the following settings:
1. Register with 3-5 colleagues and meet together at a place of your arranging. It works best if you can cast Zoom to a TV to watch the presenters. You will then be able to practice in person with the group you are meeting with and will be assigned to one "breakout room" so that one of the trainers can check in on your group during the practice times. If you are registering with colleagues, you can indicate that on the registration form.
2. Watch the training via Zoom on your own and then participate in practice sessions via "breakout rooms" with other participants who are attending individually and remotely. Our experience training over Zoom twice in 2020 suggests that it is to your advantage to meet in a small group rather than indidvually however we know that this is not possible for some individuals.
We do not have any asynchronous options available at this time.
- Early Registration-Regular$1,695$1,6950$0
- Early Reg Mil, Stud, NonP$1,595$1,5950$0
- Early Registration 3 together$1,595$1,5950$0
- Early Registration 3 student$1,495$1,4950$0
- Early Registration 3 Nonprofit$1,495$1,4950$0
- Early registration partial$425$4250$0
- AIR Network Refresher$800$8000$0
- Registration partial payment$850$8500$0
- payment arranged with Trainers$0$00$0
- Hold Your Horses$1,200$1,2000$0
- Metro State University$0$0Sold Out